Welcome to our New Client Center! We have provided this information to help you get acquainted with our office so your first visit to our office can be as comfortable as possible. If you have further questions regarding what to expect, please feel free to contact us.
1. What to Expect at your First Appointment:
We welcome all new clients to our office and will make every effort to make your visit a comfortable one. Please allow 45-60 minutes for your first visit which will include the following:
- Filling out New Client Intake Forms- Information is required to obtain specific information about you and the reason you are here.
- Consultation with the Doctor- The doctor will explain what chiropractic is and answer any questions you may have regarding what you can expect from our office. This is an initial consultation to determine if your particular case is suitable for chiropractic care, in which case further examination will be recommended. This is your one-on-one time with the doctor and we encourage you to ask any and all questions you may have about chiropractic care.
- Examination by the Doctor – The doctor will thoroughly examine your spine and related extremities for any indications of a subluxation which may be contributing to your complaint. This examination may require you to change into a client gown. Depending on your condition, X-rays may be recommended by the doctor. X-rays help the doctor further determine the direction of misalignment of a subluxation. Although we do not have the necessary x-ray equipment to take these films at our office, we will be happy to arrange an appointment at the proper facilities.
- Report of Findings - The doctor reviews all your information and determines the cause of your complaint. The doctor will provide you with his/her findings as well as his/her best recommendations for your case. You will then have the opportunity to decide which treatment options are right for you.
- Treatment – The chiropractor’s primary form of treatment is known as the adjustment. The adjustment is a specific, directed force into an area of subluxation with the intention of correcting the misalignment. Adjustments and rehabilitation exercise (if recommended) will support joint, muscular, and neurological balance and restore health back to your body.
2. Appointment Policies:
- Please be on time to your appointments. The result of late appointments may result in less time or attention to you. If you arrive too late for a complete treatment, you will be asked to wait until the next available opening, or to reschedule for another time.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to charge for a cancelled or a missed appointment if not given sufficient notice.
3. Walk-In appointments
Walk-In appointments are welcome. Scheduled appointments are our top priority but we will do our best to accommodate walk-ins. Please be aware that we may not be able to see you immediately. We appreciate your patience.
4. Fees and Payment Options
Our goal is to provide you with the best personalized health care at an affordable price. Payment is required at the time of service rendered. Our office offers several care plan options. Please visit the office today to discuss which care plan is best for you.
Forms of Payment
Cash and all major bank and credit cards are accepted. Our office is not in network with any insurance groups. Please be aware that you may or may not be reimbursed by your insurance carrier. It is the client's responsibility to communicate with their provider for specific details regarding reimbursement.